Tuesday, October 25, 2016

10 awesome movies!

This is a follow-up post to "20 of my favorite books". I like to watch movies, too! :) These are in no apparent order. I am one of the few teens of my acquaintance who genuinely enjoys old movies. So, there just may be a few old movies on this list. There are also a few movies that betray the fact that I'm still a kid on the inside. Without further ado, here are 10 movies that I, personally enjoy:

1. Shop Around the Corner (My number 1 favorite movie!)


2. The Inspector General (Danny Kaye is probably my favorite actor.)




3. White Christmas (Danny Kaye again!)


4. Woodlawn


5. Peanuts (CHARLIE BROWN!!!)


6. My Fair Lady


7. Mulan


8. Beauty and the Beast (The only Disney princess movie I have ever enjoyed.)


9. Royal Wedding (Fred Astaire's dancing is amazing in this movie!)


10. Box Trolls (I admit, this is a weird one. I'm not really sure why I find it hilarious.)





No comments:

Post a Comment